Friday, March 6, 2009

Comic Relief

I don't normally get really sick, nor do I normally take pain medication. So when I started to feel the onset of the flu on Tuesday (I actually started feeling it Monday afternoon but went to work anyway), I grabbed a handful of Tylenol from the first aid kit, thinking that I'd probably only take a dose or two. 4 days of fever and two Kleenex boxes later, I'm still as sick as before, and this morning discovered that I ran out of medicine and am on my last box of Kleenex. Thankfully, Ken came to my rescue by running to the local drugstore and bringing me a fresh supply. For a bit of comic relief, he even took the liberty of getting this particular box of Kleenex, which made me laugh, despite my feverish haze. Thanks, Ken. You're a good friend.

2 comments:

Lamer than Fresno said...

I was mesmerized by the charm that is Zac Ephron!

Unknown said...

Awww, so sweet of Ken!