One of the best things about taking pictures is taking silly ones. My sister visited this weekend, and we came across an art exhibit in Golden Gate Park before finding the sculptures by the de Young Museum. Naturally, we made each other pose for funny shots, because that's what sisters do.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Strike a Pose
Labels:
Photos,
San Francisco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You should have tagged the photos so that we could tell which ones were of you and which were of Elise. The one distinguishing feature you two have are your eyes, which you have both conveniently covered with sunglasses.
OMG! I didn't even realize it was both you and your sister in the pics.
Haha, as soon as we saw the pictures, Elise and I realized that it didn't help that we both had our hair down, and dressed similarly.
Awesome, I was also going to comment on the fact that you guys LOOK THE SAME, but Tina and Hanie beat me to it.
Post a Comment