In town to celebrate joint milestone birthdays, I took my first ever red-eye flight, for the start of a long day.
On tonight's planned agenda:
9-11pm: pre-party at birthday girl's apartment
11pm - 4am: PARTY!!
4am: after party eats
Considering my 7am arrival time, that's an especially long day. Also daunting is the current freezing temperature. Dress warmly and to impress? What?!?
But before all of that, there was lunch at Grammery Tavern, one of my favorite restaurants. I was all set to order the mushroom lasagna after hearing so much about it, but got the pork special instead. The pork was incredibly tender and juicy, it was almost like beef. I can't even remember what else was on the plate, so I'll let the picture do the talking. Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my face.
Friday, February 5, 2010
NYC, Day 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment