Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer of Haiiiiip!

Thanks to a friend who organized the whole thing, 14 of my closest friends and I shared a beach house in Pismo Beach this weekend. Nothing out of the ordinary, but it's hard not to have a good time with great company. Of note, though, is the fact that cars are allowed on the beach. From Ford F-150s to Toyota Camrys, cars were lined up and down by the water while families sunbathed next to them. Running to the water required looking both ways for traffic, which makes for a pretty weird experience. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera to the beach, so until someone sends me a picture, I'll leave you with the delicious steak we had Saturday night.

4 comments:

Elise said...

like omg, donate your old goods to the pismo beach disaster relief!

3D said...

What old goods? You mean your Barbie dolls?

3D said...

Ok, I totally missed that reference. Your point.

Elise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.