In December 2007, a friend emailed me for my mailing address and in response, I gave her the address to my apartment, but told her that packages such as a new flat screen, a Wii and/or a cool North Face jacket to keep me warm should be sent to my office. So far, I've purchased 2 out of 3 for myself, but the Wii is still missing. Until today. It turns out that a few of my friends pitched in to get me one, and I'm still speechless. I think there was video of me opening the gift, but I'm not a screamer, so the video's probably pretty boring. Thanks a million, guys! :)
Monday, December 29, 2008
Christmas Wii
Labels:
Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm coming over to play!
You'd better! If you buy me Rock Band or Guitar Hero, I'll let you play drums! ;)
You should have reacted more like
this kid.
Post a Comment