For reasons that escape me, a few of us got together on Saturday for a crab dinner/potluck. Since any reason is a good reason to have a crab fest, I won't question it. Following the feast, we all took turns rotating through Rock Band, most notably with Ju Yon on the drums. In her infinite wisdom, she decided that the best strategy for playing drums is to only use one hand. I only wish I had it on video.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Holiday Crabs
Labels:
Photos,
San Francisco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's a good picture of you guys playing. But it was Guitar Hero, not Rock Band!
Next time, you should have one person man the pedal while the other drums on the pads. That's how we had to start out. :D And yea, it's not Rock Band. That's definitely Guitar Hero World Tour. Get it right. ;)
Post a Comment