Friday, September 5, 2008

Eat My Poo

Tina blogged about this the other day, but I just got an email from one of my high school classmates asking "just how hard did you try to contact everybody?". Was there more that I could have done to look for people? Sure. But you're coming, aren't you? Stop being a whiny bitch.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WTF is up with these whiners? If they had offered to search out classmates and you had refused, then fine - go ahead and complain. But I've seen all of the emails and requests you've been sending, asking for help tracking people down. You even provided lists of all the people for whom we were looking! Other schools had the money to hire companies to track people down, but we had no such luxury - I don't know what more you could have done, honestly.

Tina said...

WHAT?! I don't even know what to say.

Unknown said...

Reunion was a shining success!!! Thank you for all the hard work - great job!

Unknown said...

Great job with the reunion Doris. The yearbook photos were epic. EPIC.