Thursday, October 8, 2009

Starlite Express

The first time I had a Moscow Mule was when Ken made one for me at Tina's. While I liked it, I always forgot the name when ordering drinks at a bar. Tonight, after dining at Phil's Phil's Phil's!!, Joel and I met up with Jason at the Starlite for some drinks, and knew I had to order the Moscow Mule when I saw it on the cocktail list.  Unlike other mixed drinks, the Moscow Mule is made with vodka, ginger beer and lime, so there's a low risk of it being overly sweet.  As an added bonus, the Starlite Mule is served in a cold copper mug, which remaind just as cold an hour after I first got it (don't worry, no risk of your lips sticking to the mug).  I'm pretty sure I could drink this all day, and now I'll definitely have to compare it with others.  At the moment, it's my drink of choice.  Great drinks, great atmosphere, and even better company.  What's not to like about this place?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Starlite Mule is the best cocktail I have ever had at a bar.