It figures that I should leave the Bay Area when there's actually decent weather and have to head for cold, "wintery mix" Chicago. It wasn't too bad when I first arrived, but it snowed for just a little bit earlier today. I was on a call in my room and happened to look out the window when it started. From inside of my 70 degree room on the 29th floor, it was quite beautiful. I think Chicago just had a winter storm last week as you can still see snow on the streets. Also, the sidewalks of Michigan Ave are lined with signs warning of falling ice. I can't imagine how much a chunk of ice falling from one of these skyscrapers would hurt. You might be happy with that new Burberry scarf you just bought, but it's not going to help with the crack in your skull!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Chicken Little
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment