I'm always fascinated when I observe siblings with common mannerisms. Spending time with my aunt in Taiwan, I was recently reminded of how she and my mom share certain facial expressions and physical gestures when they talk. While they don't look alike, I'm often reminded of my mom when I'm with my aunt, which I guess is like having a bonus mom.
Recently, I observed two other siblings in action. Less than a minute after meeting my friend's sister, I quickly noticed that they used their fingers to gesticulate in the same way. There were a few other things here and there, but it was mostly amusing for me to watch them talk and pick up on the similarities . My sister and I aren't anything alike, but it makes me wonder if we have any of the same mannerisms. I really doubt it, but I suppose I could be wrong.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
W for Wonderful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You don't have the same mannerisms; you have the same face.
Post a Comment