While trying to find the address for the Sports Authority in San Francisco, I came across this review on Yelp, which I found to be absolutely hilarious and true:
I hate runners and I want to flatten fucking cyclists with my SUV. How can this shithole of a city call itself a CITY, without so much as a real sporting goods store???? Its bad enough that I have to drive out to Daly City or Colma for homegoods, tools, etc., but it seems that all the local mom and pop sports stores cater to the vegan-yoga-politically motivated-triathlete, leaving others to scratch their balls in amazement at the lack of anything baseball, football, gym, or non-lululemon related.
Enter Sports Authority. Its not the biggest, its not the best, but you can probably find what you need, and it won't come in annoying Earthtones.
Well said, Brad D.
No comments:
Post a Comment