Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tower Bridge

This trip has probably been one of the most tiring, yet most fun I've had on a business trip with this company. After spending time with Phoebe and Joey, I've concluded that London is a fantastic place to visit (even better on someone else's dime), but can be a pretty frustrating place for an American to live. Simple things such as setting up a bank account or getting internet and cable can take months, whereas it's just a few phone calls in the States.

The weather has been amazingly nice here in London, a lot warmer than it was in SF when I left. Having seen most of the landmarks in London already, spent my last free afternoon in London checking out the Tower Bridge. Unfortunately, got to Tower Hill just a few minutes too late, and missed out on the London Tower tour. Next time!

No comments: