I had dinner tonight at AK Restaurant with some of my favorite people in the world. Between the five of us, we ordered the swedish meatballs, herring three ways, kurobuta pork schnitzel, and braised beef short ribs bourguignonne. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a very good shot of my food, so hopefully Hanie will be posting pictures soon. All-in-all, a delicious meal with fantastic company.
After dinner, we were treated to a surprise:
the Kogi BBQ Taco Truck. That's right, it's the LA traveling Korean BBQ truck phenomenon! Despite being stuffed from dinner, Jason got a taco and seemed to enjoy it. Twitterers can follow Kogi to find out when and where they will be next, or even message them to profess your undying devotion for their kimchii quesedilla.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Korean Roach Coach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jason and I agreed that the short ribs and herring were the best dishes of the night.
The beef short ribs were delicious, indeed. I didn't try any of the herring.
Post a Comment