There's nothing like having good friends visit from out of town, though it's a shame they come so infrequently, and for too short a time. I spent the evening catching up with my newly minted JPL buddy at Jupiter's in Berkeley (a mere coincidence, I assure you). Many hours and buckets of laughter later, there was one particular lesson that I took away from the evening - it's nearly impossible to instruct a drunk, white woman how to properly pronounce "orange" in Mandarin Chinese, no matter how determined the student. Stick to skiing, my dear. Stick to skiing.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Drinks with Mary
Labels:
Photos,
San Francisco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You had to wait 3 weeks to post an entry? Really?
This is really immature of me but couldn't help and post another comment when the word verification is the "schit". Teehee!
It's been an uncharacteristically busy month!
let's have a rematch. i know i can do it. really.
Jupiter's! I liked that place. Haven't been there since undergrad.
Post a Comment