I've never truly appreciated the awesomeness that is Target Greatland until I started going to the Target store in Palo Alto. A one word summary of that location? Lame. They seem to have a wide selection of Planters peanuts, but in terms of what people normally go to Target for, their selection is quite lacking. I don't think they're necessarily out of stock, but that they just don't carry anything useful. The only thing the store has going for it is its approximate location to my office. Tired from pretending to work? Target run!
I recently decide
d to try the Daly City Target, hoping to find some things I was looking for. To my surprise, it was a Target Greatland and the store was as stocked as the ones in Cerritos. Score! A woman and I bonded over using our smartphones to look up product information and reviews for portable heaters. I'll admit it's geeky, but for the sake of my career industry, it's a good sign! Not only did I find everything I was looking for, I also found an awesome new pair of slippers. Happy? You bet. It's the simple things in life.
The only thing standing in my way of a blissful Target trip was this mush for brains woman who tried to take two full carts of merchandise into the "10 items or less" line. I'll let you read that again. Two full carts. Hey lady, what did the 5 fingers say to the face? Slap! And that's half of what you can have in this line! Her indignity only made me more incensed. On a happier note, Target gave me a free $5 giftcard. Probably because I had to witness someone who couldn't count to 10.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Brought To You By The Number 10
Labels:
Photos,
San Francisco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG! I have the same pair! hahaha You're a genius.
Twinsies!!!
Post a Comment