Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Puchi Puchi

This is the package I got at work today from an old friend. It took me a while, but I eventually figured out that it's a keychain that mimics the sound and feel of popping bubble wrap. What intrigued me and threw me off the most was the picture of the people crying with laughter while using it. I almost expected something lewd, but now that I know what it is, I can't help but giggle like the people on the package everytime I press the button. It certainly isn't half as fun as popping bubble wrap, but it's better than nothing! I imagine it's also less annoying for the people sitting around me. As an added bonus, after every 100 pops, there's a surprise sound - a door chime, a dog bark, a fart, even!

After all these years, someone remembers how much I love bubble wrap and took the time to buy some and send them my way. I already can't stop popping away at work. Thankfully I have two to play with. Reeeee!!! It's a completely retarded product, yet I love it so!!

1 comment:

threeisgreen said...

my first thought? horror. those people lost their eyeballs.