Monday, January 14, 2008

My Pal in the Corner

Meet Jim. We met earlier tonight and just connected. He wasn't too tall, bulky, or scrawny like the others I met. Seems like he has a good personality, too. I was told he's not high maintenance, which is a definite plus since I just don't have the time or patience. Jim seems a bit shy - aside from the glass of water he asked for, he pretty much keeps to himself. I guess that's ok since we're just getting to know one another. Hopefully this relationship lasts a while and maybe one day I'll tell my parents. For now, we'll just see how things work out.

1 comment:

Felisa said...

Jim is a looker! But it looks like he needs a bit more water or some sunscreen. He's getting a bit crisp around the edges. Be careful with his type: they are proud and silent. They have a bit of a martyr complex and will suffer silently.