Thursday, February 14, 2008

Me Quiero

While I've been thinking about things that I don't have, here is a short list of things I want to do:

1. Go to Disneyland. I recently helped a friend plan his first Disneyland trip and couldn't help but think of the great times I've had there. A certain someone is also invited if only to prove that it's possible for me to go through the park without being a Nazi (but you're only allowed one churro per hour!).

2. Go to Library Alehouse and have their seared ahi burger.

3. Hang out at Lou's or The Shire: Flashback Years.

4. Leave work early and hang out at Father's Office. And have a burger. And ribs. And some fries.

5. Have good sushi. I've been craving Sasabune for the longest time. Or that place that in Little Tokyo that I went to with Tina and Bill. Unfortunately for me, I don't live in LA and also can't afford it at the moment.

6. Eat some Roscoe's.

7. Shoot free throws.

I'm not sure why so many of these are centered around food...

8 comments:

threeisgreen said...

can i alternate churros and pickles?

3D said...

You, my friend, are allowed to do anything. Except have two pickles in a row. You know better!!!

Felisa said...

I want to go to Disneyland, too! It's been YEARS.

3D said...

I'm all for it! There's a new ride that I haven't been on yet. I've been aching to go!

threeisgreen said...

i tried to go to father's office on a wednesday at 6:30 and had to wait outside for nearly 30 minutes before i could go inside and wait another 30 minutes and then leave in frustration with nary a drink or a bite.

3D said...

That's why I said leave work early and go. :) The trick to Father's Office is getting there before 6:30 to avoid the line. For Fridays, gotta get there before 5:30.

threeisgreen said...

there are all these "tricks" that no one tells you until after you swear never to return! it's a conspiracy! there's a roscoe's conspiracy, too. i know there is. every time i go there, i dream of talking birds.

Unknown said...

It's Twofer time right now! Let's go to Disneyland!