Wednesday, February 27, 2008

That's That

I had no idea these things were such a huge San Francisco item until a friend mentioned it today. If I'm not mistaken, they used to sell these in high school, though I never ate one. Apparently, it's pretty much a west coast thing, and even then, it's difficult to find all the flavors. Since doing the commute up here, I always pass by the factory on the 101 and wonder what the deal is, but today I finally got my taste. A scoop of cappuccino sandwiched between two oatmeal cookies, all dipped in chocolate. Not bad! Has anyone tried their other products? Are they any good?

4 comments:

Felisa said...

Bleh. I hate It's-Its, but Chris loooooves them.

Lamer than Fresno said...

isn't this thing like 1200 calories?

-ken

3D said...

That would explain why I'm suddenly so fat.

Ben said...

I haven't had one of those since junior high! I'm glad to see they are still in existence though.