Tuesday, August 5, 2008

AT&T Park

For the second time this year, I've been the benefactor of free, corporate sports tickets. Today, I got to sit field level (see picture for the view from my seat) at the SF Giants vs Atlanta Braves game, and the seats were just amazing. Although I've been to AT&T Park before, it was for a Microsoft event, so I technically hadn't been to a baseball game at AT&T yet. As soon as my friends and I were finished gawking at the seats, we went and got hot dogs, beer, and of course, Gordon Biersch garlic fries. The gentleman in front of me had an order of pad thai, and I just laughed. It's all about the garlic fries!

While I'm not an avid baseball fan, I know enough to know that the Giants suck giant ass. If you're wondering why the Giants aren't in the picture, it's because they pretty much didn't show up to the game. To top off an already dismal performance, it started raining during the 8th inning. Even the heavens are weeping tears of embarrassment, Giants. You suck. Next time, I'm sticking with the food.

No comments: