Do not be deceived by the seemingly innocent look on her face. I can assure you, she was quite the handful. I'm actually still amazed that this picture even exists - it was a chore just to get her to sit still for a second, so the fact that she's not blurry is a miracle.
Happy Birthday, you pain in the ass. Don't let anyone call you that but me.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Happy Birthday
Labels:
Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have known Elise since she was 3 years old - one of the cutest little girls in the history of the world. And yes, the innocence of the picture is quite misleading. ;D
I cant believe I was that mischievous a kid. I bet I'd be best friends with myself if I went back in time too. TWO TERRORS INSTEAD OF ONE
Post a Comment