Imagine the average day in West LA - clear blue skies, slight ocean breeze, approximately 75 degrees Fahrenheit. You're in shorts and a t-shirt, and you're neither hot nor cold - it's just perfect. Those days are few and far between in SF, but when they do happen, you know that there's a hard price to pay. Exhibit A - Beginning of August was your typical, depressing SF weather, but two weekends ago, the weather was great. The cost? Gloomier mist and fog. This picture was taken on my way back from work, about a few miles from my apartment. It's been a week now, with no signs of letting up; hardly a proportionate response. This is August, people. Last I checked, I still lived in the Northern Hemisphere. From what I remember, that usually means warm sunshine and happiness.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Summer in the City
Labels:
Photos,
San Francisco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to summer in SF!
You must come back home!
Post a Comment