Wednesday, October 29, 2008

London, Day 3

One of my favorite things I've seen so far on this London trip isn't a famous building or location, but a sign on the Underground:
I'm assuming that it wasn't meant to be funny, but the fact that an example is used when a simple, "only call in a real emergency" would suffice, is pretty damn awesome. Plus, the difference in the number of digits you have to dial also makes me laugh.

Another sign that we found hilarious:
It's unfortunately a little blurry, but we were probably shaking with laughter when taking the picture, which was posted in Phoebe's neighborhood grocery store. It really makes you wonder what must have transpired to warrant the sign.

One last stop for the night:


Ju Yon couldn't stop laughing when I didn't know who lived on Drury Lane, which is what prompted the picture.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So you DON'T know the muffin man.

3D said...

Indeed, I do not.