Greetings from München! My company actually has me staying in a little village called Zorneding, which is about 20 km from central Munich. The conference itself is rather boring since most people don't want to speak English, but rest assured knowing that a lot of beer has been consumed, both on and off work hours. One of my German coworkers is here with us, and we've been going to his favorite Bavarian restaurant, which happens to be right across the street from our hotel. Since this is such a small town, everything is family owned, and the people are all very nice and accomodating to our needs. Pictured here are photos from dinner on Wednesday night - some venison, ox filet, and an apricot dumpling desert - all very very delicious. Apologies for the poor picture quality, but I was pretty buzzed.


Thursday, October 23, 2008
Munich, Germany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Make sure you stop by Beate Uhse before you leave!
Unfortunately, I've already left! I'm back blogging!
Oh, haha. You probably wouldn't want to have gone there anyway. (It was a joke!)
Makes me so hungry...
Post a Comment