Monday, November 10, 2008

The Finger

What's wrong with my finger? Beats me. During Ultimate Frisbee on Sunday, I felt some pain in my hand and looked down to see my finger starting to swell. The odd thing is that I don't remember hitting my finger or anything like that. Since I felt the pain during Ultimate, I can only assume that a frisbee is to blame, but the site of the injury is curious, as a disc normally would not hit that area of my hand. At the moment, my finger is bruised and discolored, but at least I have almost full range of motion and haven't lost any sensation in my fingers. For now, the black list remains unchanged.

5 comments:

Lamer than Fresno said...

Wow, so your ring and your middle finger on your left hand have had injuries now?

3D said...

Yup, my poor hand.

Anonymous said...

Your marriage finger got ruined and now your "F U" finger is ruined.

At least you can still hitchhike and point at things

johann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
johann said...

Since I've started playing ultimate, I've never hurt my finger catching or throwing the disc. however, I've screwed it up something fierce by D-ing the disc too hard. Maybe that's what happened?