Sunday, December 16, 2007

Dead To Me

Under what circumstances do you blatantly ignore a ringing doorbell or a knocking door? Tonight, I needed my neighbors to either move their car or let me use it to jump my very dead one. I both heard and saw that their TV was on, yet no one came to open the door. In the end, we had to put my car in neutral, push it out of my spot so that another car could come in close enough behind my neighbor's car for the jump. I won't go into how much I hate jumping cars as I'm embarrassed enough as it is, but seriously. I can hear you singing and moving around in your apartment! You're really just going to pretend like you're not home? I hope your hybrid becomes fuel-inefficient.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I don't necessarily promote defamation of other people's property, I can think of few better justifications for leaving a steaming lump of fresh crap on someone's windshield with some smeared onto their door handles to boot.

3D said...

If it weren't so cold these days, I'd personally leave one. Alas, I like to keep my ass warm.

Unknown said...

Is there a way to suck all the life out of their car battery and ignore them when they knock on your door to ask for a jump?