Tuesday, December 18, 2007

None of My Beeswax

And here I thought I wouldn't have anything to blog about today. My downstairs neighbors (the very ones I've disowned), are fighting again. This happens every once in a while, the last time spanning an entire weekend and involving lots of thrown objects in the middle of the night.

I'm sitting here with the TV on pretty loudly, yet I can't seem to drown out the girlfriend screaming at the top of her lungs about how much she wishes her boyfriend would die. The rest of the comments she's making are not fit to repeat, and while I have no idea what's going on, I certainly know that no human being deserves to be spoken to like that, regardless of what they've done. At this point, I'm both impressed with how loud she can be and yet terrified of her extreme nastiness. If they break up and move out, I call dibs on their parking spot.

No comments: