This isn't going to be one of those sappy end-of-year recaps/holiday love fests. I usually reserve those for Christmas cards, and though I didn't write any this year, I'm not about to spill over the internet. You should all know how I feel about you, and if you don't, give me a call and I'll be happy to read you something from Hallmark.
What I will say is that my recent trip down to LA was fantastic. Some trips are rather rushed and you don't end up seeing anyone. While some people were out of town, I got a pretty good balance of visits and even squeezed a trip down to San Diego for some Phil's Phil's Phil's. As Tina pointed out, "it's huge and it's packed" (that's what she....), and the ribs definitely stood up to the hype and was well worth the drive down. Also funny was watching Stella attempt a jump kick. We really are too easily amused.
Getting the quality time to spend with friends and family really makes me miss home and the people that I love, but it also pushes me to try and meet new people here. Certainly not as a replacement, but to find that familiar warmth and comfort you get when you're with friends. For now, to those at home, I miss you, and wish the holidays lasted forever . You know who you are.
Monday, December 31, 2007
I Love Your Guts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
when you say "you know who you are" you really mean, "MARY!" i'm so good at reading between the lines. maybe that's my new superpower.
Wow, if you didn't tell me that was Stella, I would've thought it was Ralph Macchio. Magnificent jump kick!
Well, under the lines, it "said, "HANIE!
Post a Comment