Checking in at SFO, I quickly realized that most of flight was going to Barcelona. When we transferred in Frankfurt, we had to board a shuttle to the terminal (really fun when it's wet and 20 degrees out), and the woman I sat next to asked, "are you part of the 90% of this flight going to that mobile conference?" She then followed with, "women are allowed?" All joking aside, I must admit that I've never been more excited to attend a conference, and am just a tad more excited about MWC than being in Barcelona (although that's partly because I've been to Barcelona before).
Today's mostly been about logistics and getting ready for the conference start tomorrow. I'll be part of the BlackBerry booth, but will hopefully have time to walk around and fully geek out. The fun starts tomorrow!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Barcelona, Day 1
Labels:
Travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment