Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hangar One

Thanks to Ken for organizing a vodka tasting and tour of the Hangar One Vodka facility. I'm not really into hard liquor (or drinking at 12:30pm), but it was pretty fun to taste all the different fruit infused vodkas and liqueurs, even if I barely sipped my samples. For $10, you can sample around 10 different types of Hangar One creations, which were all very tasty. Some items from the tasting menu: citron "buddha's hand", Kaffir lime, spiced pear, and the Fraser River Raspberry. Immediately following the tastings, we went straight into the tour of the facility, which was led by this hilarious "vodka vixen". The only complaint I have is that for a lightweight like me, standing still on your feet for about an hour after a tasting is probably not the best thing to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had to go pee, too.