Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Barcelona, Day 3

Forgot to mention that during yesterday's show, Sabrina and I came across a company that invited artist Jean-Yves Dousset to create silhouettes with scissors for people as they passed by. While this attracted attention to their booth, we noticed that other than the company's logo, the booth itself was very plain, with no indication of what the company does. Perhaps realizing we were fellow exhibitors, none of the people staffing the booth made any effort to give us information. Instead, we sat down for a silhouette, and while I don't think mine looks that much like me, at least I didn't end up with a massive cowlick like Sabrina's.

For dinner, we went to Ciudad Comtal for tapas, which was good, but not as much as Cerveceria Catalana. Pictures were taken using a colleague's camera, so I'll upload once I get them. After dinner, we walked to Hotel Omm for drinks at the hotel bar, which had a great modern lounge feel with generous drinks. With the show ending at 7pm everyday, we haven't been able to eat dinner until at least 9pm, and with even more drinks following dinner, my body's definitely going to hate me before this trip is over.

2 comments:

Elise said...

that picture reminds me of ben franklin

Unknown said...

i actually can see you in the silhouette...~!!!